Monday 14 December 2020

Quality comment-Summer learning journey🌺🤩😜🐈🦌😍🐹

 Hello,

Lila here and here is my summer learing journey quality comment!


Hi Matilda, Lila here from your class!
I really like how you did all the coloring and making it not look so depressing. Next time you could change the color of the map. I remember doing this about 5 minutes ago! Have you done any other pictures?
Check out my blog🌺🌺🌺🌺
Lila out🐹

Did you like my comment?

Here is the person who's blog I comment on http://odsmatilda.blogspot.com/

🐹Lila out🐹




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lila,

    My name is Charlotte and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I thought your post about quality comments was awesome!

    Thank you for including a link to the post you commented on! It was very helpful as it allowed me to understand what you were talking about.

    Nice work keeping your comment positive! I think that it is very important to write positive comments when you are writing on other peoples posts. Receiving positive comments always makes me feel great, how about you?

    I hope to see you continue to take part in the Summer Learning Journey this summer and look forward to seeing your posts in the future!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.